About CRIG » Scientist Profile
Name: Dr. Sampson Konlan
Position: Agronomy Division - Research Scientist
Qualification: Bsc. (Hons) Ghana, 2004 (Agriculture); PhD. Ghana
Awards: Merit Award winner, 2002/2003
- Field establishment and population dynamics of tree crops, Agronomic and economic benefits of intercropping, Low input technologies for weed control on tree crop farms, Nursery studies relating to seed propagation technologies and alternative potting medium for filling nursery bags.
- Teacing and Research Assistant, Department of Crop and Soil Science, KNUST, 2005-2007
- Training service provider for MIDA Project, January 2007 - April 2008
- Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) varietal response to spacing in the humid forest and Guinea savanna zones of Ghana. 2010. PhD thesis. Kwame Nkrumah University of science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi. Pp167.
- Nodulation and nitrogen fixation in 13 soybean (Glycine max) lines. 2003. BSc thesis. Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana. pp47.