About CRIG » Scientist Profile
Name: Mr. Francis Aneani
Position: SSSU - Senior Research Scientist
Qualification: Bsc. (Agricultural Economics), Unversity of Ghana, M.Phil. (Agricultural Economics), Ghana
- Socio-Economic Surveys
- Economic Analysis of On-station and On-farm Trials
- Land Tenure Systems and their Effects on Cocoa Production
- Production Economics
Membership of Association:
- Ghana Science Association
- Aneani, F., Anchirinah, M.V., Asamoah, M. and Owusu-Ansah, F. (2010). A Socio Economic Survey among Cocoa farmers on Fertilizer Utilization in Ghanaian Cocoa farms. Journal of Agriculture, Forestry and the Social Sciences (JOAFSS), 8 (1): 15 - 25.
- Aneani, F., Anchirinah, M.V., Asamoah, M. And Owusu-Ansah, F. (2011). Analysis of Economic Efficiency in Cocoa Production in Ghana. African Journal of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition and Development (AJFAND), 11 (1): 4507 - 4526.
- Aneani, F. , Anchirinah, M.V., Asamoah, M. And Owusu-Ansah, F. (2012). Adoption of Some Cocoa Production Technologies by Cocoa Farmers in Ghana. Sustainable Agriculture Research, 1 (1): 103 - 117.
- Aneani, F., Anchirinah, M.V., Asamoah, M. And Owusu-Ansah, F. (2011). An Analysis of the Extent and Determinants of Crop Diversification by Cocoa Farmers in Ghana. African Journal of Agricultural Research (AJAR), 6 (18): 4277-4287.
- Aneani, F. and Asamoah, M. (2004). Socio-economic survey of cocoa fermentation in Ghana. Journal of Ghana Science Association, 6 (2): 90 - 97.
- Opoku G. and E. E. Gamble. 1995. Storability of seeds of normal and naked types of OAC Kippen barley. Plant Varieties and seeds. 8: 197 - 205
- Opoku G. and E. E. Gamble. Seed quality of normal and naked types of OAC Kippen barley. Plant Varieties and Seeds. 8: 73 - 80