News » 26th June 2018
Congratulations, CRIG is 80years. Hurray!!!!!!
Cocoa Research Institute of Ghana is proud to announce that it has crossed another milestone in the history of Ghana for being the center of excellence for developing sustainable, demand driven, commercially- oriented, cost-effective, socially and environmentally acceptable technologies which enables stakeholders to realize the overall vision of the cocoa industry and other mandated crops (Coffee, Kola, Cashew, and Shea).
We therefore entreat our stakeholders, our noble farmers as well as the general public to join us commemorate our 80 years in existence, as we earnestly launch it on Thursday 28th June, 2018 at the forecourt of the Institute. On the theme ‘Innovative Research for National Development’.
Program line up for the 80th Anniversary detailed below:
- 28th June, 2018 Opening Durbar
- 29th June, 2018 Health Screening in and around New Tafo-Akim
- 30th June, 2018 Health Walk
- 2nd week in July – September 2018 Radio Talk show on good Farming practices
- 8th August, 2018 Public Lectures at the British Council, Accra
- 1st September, 2018 Senior Citizens Day
- 31st September, 2018 Thanksgiving Service
Proudly Sponsored by:
- RMG Ghana LTD
- Nyonkopa cocoa buying company
- Royal Commodities
- Sidalco Ltd
- Reiss & Co. Company Ltd
- Chemico Ltd
- New Okaff Industries
- Kuapa Kokoo
- Yara Ghana
- National Investment Bank
And supported by:
- Desert Lion Company Ltd
- Huge Ghana Ltd
- Chobi Ghana
- Kurama Company Ltd
- Adikanfo Commodities Ltd
Long live Ghana! Long live COCOBOD!! Long live CRIG!!!